Re: Good songs

Jag, re:

>Whats the sound difference between My Generation and The Who Sings....?

The UK "My Generation" is clean mono vs the simulated stereo (even on the one
labeled "mono") "Who Sings My Generation". (even worse sounding on subsequent
reissues). When the CD came out, it sounded like it was recorded in a tin
can. Then they used a new master and it sounded much better, but still not as
good as an original Brunswick UK, or the reissue on Virgin...

Currently, there is no UK CD of the same...

-wf