Re: Good songs

>Basically, the USA version has "Instant Party" and the UK version has "I'm A
Man" AND the extended version of "The Kids Are Alright"... (drum solo missing
on the USA version). And then there's a sound quality difference, but...
...that's another story...<

I knew that there was a drum solo missing on the edited version but I was
mainly   wondering what song was subbstituted for which on the
B-side.(thanx)As for the sound quality difference having never I accually
have two copies of it, one is the album and the other is a 2 lp package
including Magic Bus. The 2lp set sounds a bit better to me. Whats the sound
difference between My Generation and The Who Sings....?

-jag

-jag