Re: If you eat a tree does it cry?

Fang, Re:

> I'm certainly not going to preach my ethics here (I know how "guilty" Bernd
> feels right now)

I don't feel guilty at all :-).

You have your nutrition habits, and I have mine, and neither of us will change
a thing about it.  However, what in fact really disturbs me is vegetarians
preaching their ethics (like you did, remember...?).  Believe me, this is not
my first discussion with certain vegetarians about their let's-all-stay-away-
-from-meat-to-save-the-planet attitude... :-)

> and if anyone wants to discuss it further, they can e-mail
> me...

Ok, let's stop here.  Time to eat something...

Cheers,

Bernd