Re: Censor-round

At 3:45 5/25/96, The Who Mailing List wrote:
>Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 23:10:53 -0400
>From: mleaman@sccoast.net (Mark Leaman)
>Subject: Re: Censor-round
>
>>On Fri, 24 May 1996 16:56:04 -0400, mleaman@sccoast.net (Mark Leaman)
>>wrote:
>>
>>>BTW, if my Eudora program has such a filter, I haven't seen it. So some of
>>>us don't have that particular advantage.
>>
>>It does, however, have a sorting mechanism that can accomplish the
>>same thing. Just set up a folder for things you don't want to see, and
>>have all mail from that address sent to this folder. You can delete
>>the contents of that folder sight unseen. It isn't the least bit
>>difficult.
>
>Kevin:
>
>What you're talking about is for me to transfer the mail, piece by piece,[snip]

I can, I hope, clear this up at least.  There is a free version and a
commercial version of Eudora.  The free version, which apparently Mark is
using, does not have automatic message transferring (filtering) ability.
The commercial version (about $89 the last time I checked) does, as well as
other features.  Full info at http://www.qualcomm.com.

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend