Re: Before I Get Old

> P.S. Anyone read  the new  Townshend biography that was posted about
> a couple of weeks back? A review would  be appreciated.....

I am assuming that you are referring to Behind Blue Eyes: The Life of
Pete Townshend by Geoffrey Giuliani.  I went to my local Border's
Books & Music and tried to order it.  Incidentally that was the only
bookstore that even had it on their computer.  Anyway, they sent me a
card about a week ago that said the book was not due until December
1996.  If anybody has gotten any contrary information on the
availability of this book, please post it.

Thanks,
Christian Tennant