Re: Before I Get Old

>Over the weekend I found and bought a copy of Dave Marsh's biography "Before
>I Get Old."  Before I spend a lot of time reading it and taking it seriously,
>does anyone know how accurate this book is?  Please E-mail me directly at
>ddajon@aol.com or post a respone.  Thanks.

I found it interesting in parts, but mostly crap.  The problem
is that Dave Marsh can't just say something; he has to say something
and explain about something and describe something and just generally
waste most of the paper in the book with redundancy saying things
over and over again repeatedly.  I find it hard to wade through the
thickness of his paragraphs.

Rule Of Thumb: Number of words Dave Marsh uses to describe something =
      Number of words required to describe something * 2500.

Waste of trees.

Chris, on a Lazy Munday Mourning
wouldn't it be nice to get on with me neighbors?