Re: flame 'N' Dave

At 03:27 PM 7/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I always was on the digest, until someone switched everyone to the digest
>- now I'm getting this stuff.  Are you there listowner?  ANy suggestions
>from anyone else how to avoid multiple messages?
>

>Chris Friedrich
>cfriedri@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu

Chris,

Could you tell me who sent you a post called "flame and Dave"? I've gotten a
couple of responses to a post I never made. And there was no post on the
digest made in my name....

I'm just wondering what the hell is going on, like maybe my "friend" WF is
getting his kicks in newer, more innovative ways...

Thanks,

Dave
http://www.the-spa.com/thirteen