TKAA Tree

>Dunno who possesses this copy, but if I were rude I'd volunteer the person
who has it to run off copies for interested listers..  This does seem like a
critical missing piece in most folks' collection.  Seriously, can we do a
video tape tree of this?  Is it really copyright infringement when the
goddam Who organizatin can't put out a goddam correct version for public
purchase?  I think not.  Plus, God knows we've spent our share on the bloody
'oo.

Jeff:

I do have a good copy of the entire movie (thanks to the generousity of
another lister), including the complete AQOWHA. It's HiFi but mono (I think
that is the only way it was released). I am willing to start a tree, if
someone (Mason?) wants to help me out with the organization part.
If it's a copyright infringement, I'd say it's no more so than trading boots.

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown