Re: Bootleg police. . .

>  So Mark, if you deal in "imports" I hope
>you're reading this.  As goes North Carolina, so goes South Carolina...

Andy:

Thanks very much. I only have a few "imports" scattered here and there
through the other stuff (I still sell them for the same price as the regular
CDs, Nothing Over Seven Dollars, Folks!). So good luck to anyone actually
looking for them! They would have to spot them in with 4500 other disc boxes.
However, my main competition here has more "imports" than regular releases,
almost. So perhaps I should hope for a raid...nah, I wouldn't wish that one
anyone.
Of course, I feel in no way compelled to warn him, either.

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown