Check it out

Greetings all--man does this format stink,or what??
 Anyway---last wknd I listened to By Numbers after a long time not
(huh?). I gotta tell ya--I loved it,, I used to call it their mellow
album. Though still somewhat mellow,it is really great. Even tho it has
IMHO the single worst Who song (hand and face) I really enjoyed
listening to the album,,,as a matter of fact I listened 3x in a row.
  Just to single out 1 particular song--However Much I Booze is
amazing!!!!  Everything works great here,,and the recording sound is
marvelous. Now I am listening to the original album and I have no
complaints with it at all. To anyone who says that Moonie had no
restraint listen to him here., All his brilliance is in evidence and
John and he seem as one-- UMM just in case you had a doubt (hahha) that
guy on guitar is pretty good-huh??
   I think I am kinda bias also,,,after all I am the whoman
  Mark