Mark & Bernd Live

  Dear Mark & Bernd,      Feeling that I helped spark your philosophical
debate (I don't find  personally find a lively discussion of views
incompatable with the format) some dozens of Digests ago I am writing to
present perhaps a view of moderation.       My dear friends please look
deep within yourselves for I think the answers to both your personal quests
for god is there.              God must be the force that animates our
bodies. It is the intelligence that propels your debate and my response. It
is the only  true reality.
                                 By  stripping away all of our conditioning
i.e. I am a Xtian,I am a Hindu) we can see the Mask that seperates us and
the infinite.
                        Your war of words is childish and it just separates
you. Stop talking and start listening to each other with respect!
                                                       XXRoland