Re: The attack of Germany or Mark vs Bernd

Fang, Re:

> I would characterize Bernd as a typical representative of Germany.

Hm, somehow you are right, somehow not.  I do wear white socks all of the time,
but I don't wear shorts as soon as I am in a foreign country... :-)

> And besides, I asked him for HIS "papers", not the other way around... :)

Oh, and I failed to show them to you.  But Tim Herrlinger and Scott Smith have
seen my identity card, so maybe you'll forgive me...

Cheers,

Bernd