Re: comments

>I think it should be pointed out that Ian Anderson is well known as a
>person who does not use drugs and is against drug use.

Kevin:

But you see...that's not the point of the post. I was making fun of those
stupid frying pan commercials, you know. So I chose a happy song. Should I
have posted: "Gettin' high/Ya can't beat it..." instead?

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown