Re: Quad 7/17--review

Stacey, Re:

>         I enjoyed Phil Daniels' narrations, most, if not all of it was from
> the notes on the album.

While many narrations were close to or literally taken from the album's notes,
there were also some new additions.  Among them, I especially liked the
introduction to `Love Reign O'er Me'.

> He spoke inbetween the songs, and each time was very brief and well done.

Agreed.  After a somewhat mediocre first night narration, Phil Daniels was
simply great for the rest of the shows.

> Does anyone know what other films he has appeared in?

There's a whole list of them in both the Hyde Park and the Quadrophenia
programme.  I can post it of you wish.

Cheers,

Bernd