Re: Moments on the List

John, re:

<< I will probably be heading down for that gig and would be interested to
 know if any others might want to join up for (as well as prior and post-)
 this.  I mentioned to Stacey that I am up for revisiting the Wee for "old
 times sake" but there are other excellent places in the Mercury Lounge
 area to hit as well.  Got a week to plan it out..let me/us know...  >>

I was told today that the famous deli from "When Harry Met Sally" is like
almost next door to this place. I don't know if it will be open, but that may
be a good place to meet!

I plan on going to the Tuesday show in Asbury Park. Anyone else going to that
one?

- -wf