re: Who t-shirts

I still have the first (I think) Who concert tour t-shirt. "WHO-'76" which
features an orange circle on pale blue shirt with a fluttering Union Jack
and yellow explosion in the circle and red and white stripes trailing after
the "76". That was the first time I saw t-shirts for sale at a Who show.

My favorite is a black t-shirt I found in London in 1985. "The Kids Are
Alright" in red print on the front above a black/white group shot and The
Who in red print below. On the back is a complete listing of all their
British dates for the tour printed in white ink along with a high contrast
b/w image of the band on stage.