Re: Poly vs MCA Quads

Mason, re:

> Fang is right.  The MCA issue has so many harsh treble spots that his "flat
spots" are ear recovery periods.  The Polydor issue is much more even, and
sounds FAR better than the MCA issue.  Its almost like they are different
products..

Thanks for the confirm. The MCA CD is very unfortunate. I think that
initially I had to crank the treble down to listen to it at all, and by doing
so, it "exposed" the areas on the "fringe".

The Polydor is very smooth and exhibits none of the bad qualities of the
MCA...

- -wf