Re: The Who on TOUR?!?!?!?!?!

At 09:03 AM 7/25/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm new to the list, and I heard a rumor that the who will tour the US soon.
>Is this true?!?!?!?  And if so, does anyone new a tour schedule yet?!?!?!?
>LET ME KNOW!!!  Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!
>

>                        Binky

To borrow a phrase from charter list member WF, welcome to the list! Are you
the legendary "Binky" who saw the Who at the Fillmore East in '68 and was an
early booster of the band as chronicled in Trouser Press, etc etc? If not,
is your handle a tribute to said "Who fan of Who fans"? If you ARE the famed
Trouser Press Binky, tell us, what's up with Ira Robbins and why is he not
(apparently) on this list? We know he's still into the Who as witness his
excellent review of the LAL re-release, which appeared last year in a New
York area paper....Gary M.