Cut my hair

What's a h-h-h-air uh... c-c-c-c-uttt?  Kevin, back me up on this one...

I wasn't there at MSG, only heard the Hyde Park on HBO, but I think I'd
chafe at believing the other person had any responsibility for improving
the snare sound, Fang... But I open myself up to being jes' plain wrong!

Again, happy to hear about the tour, and glad I'm on the upside of the
leg... (not to be confused with, "Son, the best part of you dripped down
muh leg!").

Kenny, the envelope went priority mail at 1:30 this afternoon.  You should
get it Friday, Monday latest... Again there's a LOT of work to decipher
some of it.  Sort it out, get the easy stuff on line, and sort the rest
out later...

Jeff