RE: Something FREE in NYC

>I just wanted to thank Doug for the above seat 3, which he gave me at
>"well" below the stated price.  Who says you can't get anything "free"
>these days.  Due to his kindness I was able to pass on my original
>ticket as the same price (free) to somebody without one.  I can only
>assume they received it.  My friends said there was an extremely >happy
>person in my seat.

Yes there was!  And some very pissed friends of yours sitting beside her. <g>
Thanks very much Bruce, Bernd and Fang for getting me in Saturday.  You are
all so sweet...I just wished I'd met EVERYBODY from the Digest.  The ones I
met (Stacey, Alan, Jose, Scott, gary m, Litgo, Jason, Amy, The Lurker, etc)
were all very pleasant and a lot of fun.

Amira

PS: Thank you too Doug.  I met you also, right?  Yes, I remember I did.