Re: MSG shows

Jon, re:

> My 40 year old cousin went with me on Saturday, and only had a vague
knowledge of the group--she loved the show.

Kissing cousins???

>>Zak did a very good job.  I agree with Fang that Steve Luongo probably
would have been better (he blew me away at the JAE show in S.F. a few months
ago).  However, Zak more than held his own.  Clearly better than Simon or
Kenney.

I like Zak's snare drum sound better than Steve's.

Again, keep in mind that Jodi Lindscott was responsible for a LOT of the drum
sound...

- -wf