Cheers for HBO and Westwood One

WHOsters

Wasn't it great to hear the Thurs show on WW1 and
see part of it on HBO!!

HBO:

I feel sorry for those who don't know Quad - they
wouldn't have any idea what was going on.  HBO, in
trying to be democratic (with 30 min each) had too
much Morisette (the drum/cymbal bashing thing was
stupid), Dylan (even though I dig Dylan), and Clapton
(I would have rather seen a Cream reunion - he rocked,
then).  Gary Glitter is a NUT!  Poor Roger with the
Gary-induced eye injury.  I think that we could have
gotten along without Gary and David Gilmour.

MSG on WW1:

Absolutely GREAT!  The narrator thing was great as an
intro to the songs.  Whoever did the talking song parts
screwed up a few times: "I've got a GS scooter with my
hair cut short - I wear my wartime coat in the wind and
sleet" <what happened to "hair cut neat" - I guess that
he forgot to read the teleprompter and screwed up the
ad-lib.  There were a few more instances that turned
out to be pretty annoying.

Great show - even though I wasn't there - I was!
Long live rock - I need it every day.  Naked Eye
was a treat in the encore.