Re: "Who's For Tennis?" (part 2)

On Tue, 23 Jul 1996 WFang01@aol.com wrote:

c) I'm sending the owner his price (which is the same price he would charge
>  you)
>
>All I'm doing is passing on the information so that other people can
>make an intelligent decision. What part did you have trouble understanding???

I had trouble with part c, the way you phrased it made it seem as though
you were getting a free copy for helping him advertise on the Who mailing
list.  Now, to me THAT would have been very similar to what Lauren did
(which I didn't find as offensive as you did, but that's another issue).
But since that isn't the case, my apologies.

> Hope this helps...
>
> -wf

Indeed it did.  Just keeping ya honest, Fang!

Best,  Aaron