Thank you

Hello listers,

I'm just back at home again.  It was a great vacation in Manhattan with six
fantastic shows.  Thanks to all of you who invited me to come to NYC - this
week was really more than worth the effort of crossing the Atlantic...

Special thanks to Stacey for having organized the meetings at the Molly Wee
Pub, to Bob for having recommended the Pennsylvania Hotel (hey, right across
the street from MSG), and to Bob, Tim, and Susan for three good tickets at very
friendly prices.  Finally, I want to thank all of those who discussed with me
although I sometimes didn't understand at once what was going on (especially in
the background noise of the MW):  Bob, Gad, Mason, Tim, Lauren and her friend,
Rich and his wife, Alan, Jason and his friends, Chris, Mark, Shelley, Susan,
Steve, Daniel, Kamesh, Scott, Kyle, Mick and his friend, Tom, Bruce, Amira,
Gary, Stacey, The Three Lurkers, Andy, Trish, Randy.  (I apologize if I have
forgotten YOU here in the list.  If you think that I might not remember your
name, e-mail me, describe yourself with a few words, and I'd be very happy to
connect your name with your face...)  It was great to meet these people and
many other listers in person.

Now I have to catch up with the list.  Wow, ca. 675 postings in 205 hours -
that will keep me busy for a while.

Later,

Bernd