Re: The Amazing Townshend Brothers vs. The Bar Bimbos

On Tue, 23 Jul 1996 salamander@MADNET.COM wrote:

> Hallo Dave!
>
> As you may have figured out by now, I am often joking, except when I am
> not. However, even when I am joking, I always speak the truth! And I can
> assure you that there are LOTS of women who could very easily be picked
> up in bars by Pete and/or an amazing look-alike. Of course, some of
> these women might merely be attracted by fame and the money that so
> often comes attached with it...
>
>                                    -Yellow Ledbetter

Dear Dr Ruth,

Last night I shaved the top of me bonce (head) and repeatedly smashed my
face against a brick wall until my nose swelled to Townshend-esque
proportions. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to have improved my luck
with the ladies. Where am I going wrong ?

Dave