Re: Flame Wars and the X-Files...

I think it would be sort of nice if there was some big evil government
run conspiracy trying to censor this list...because then those lovely
Special Agents Mulder and Scully might drop by and save us all! That
would really liven things up around here, don't you think?
My oft-mentioned friend Beth is a big X-Files fan, and whenever I go
over to her house I usually end up watching the show. It's surprisingly
easy to insert Who refernces into this program if you really want to. :)
When Mulder found his father shot dead in the bathroom, Beth and I both
preformed a stunning version of "See Me, Feel Me". And I swear that one
of the kids that was abducted by aliens in the pilot episode looked
exactly like the guy who played Tommy on Broadway! This just goes to
show the power of the imagination, it can invent similarities almost
anywhere!

Oh, yeah, as for the Flame Wars...ah...I'd just like it if everyone
could behave like the well-mannered humans that we're all capable of
being. That would make me very happy indeed, if everybody could just try
to be polite.

                                    -Yellow Ledbetter

ps...that Agent Scully is pretty hot
Salamander