Old shoes, umm.. pizza / Who News

Wonder if these songs are toppings on the old moldy pizzas? Taste bad eh?

Would be nice for them to be released as fillers on the on-going reissues
like Who By Numbers. Wonder if Swansea 'Dreaming from the Waist' will at
least have an intro. added in? I believe as of why it's on as a filler in
the upcoming WBN. Just like Naked Eye on the recent WN reissue. I'd
prefer these toppings below instead of Squeeze Box. Oh well. At least
Momma's happy....;)

Paris 2/10/74 LET'S SEE ACTION
Charlton 5/18/74 THE RELAY and LET'S SEE ACTION
Ludwigshafen 11/7/75 HOWEVER MUCH I BOOZE
MSG, New York City 3/11/76 SLIP KID

Pass the hot peppers please...

Mike