JAE Art Sale

Well it seems that lots of people "put their money down" at the ambassador
last night. I was at the gallery with a very old friend and fellow who
maven and even he bought a Who By Numbers litho for 750 bucks. They did 350
of them so if you want one,get on down there. Jon sat and personalized each
purchase. He was quite the gentleman about the whole thing. Curbishly I
think was amused by the whole thing and was in good spirits. Like that
matters. . Most of the really nice original pieces were sold as well. If
you get a chance you would all appreaciate some of the funnier pieces of
"Long John Silver" (keith).

Irish jack was their annoying Jons "guard" the guy with the long nose, I
forget his name and generally getting involved with any one he could. We
took a couple of photos of him that we promised to send to him somewhere in
Ireland, go figure. Good crowd. They had to ask people to leave around 10
o'clock as it was supposed to end at 9. Jon left about 930 looking content
and tired and heading back to the hotel. I had obligations so I did not go
see simon who I said a brief hello to at the gallery. I hope his show went
well.

Scott

Scott James
SoundWave, The Pro Audio Web Site