Re: thewho list top ten

Trish, re:

<< Fang, this is a good one but doesn't top the "gee, while you were off
 the list the moon crashed into the earth and we all died."  now, THAT
 was so funny I made my husband come upstairs and read it, along with
 Andy's "who list week in review."  I like a little comedy with my Who.  >>

Sometimes you just never know what some people will find funny. For example,
several people told me that my response to:  "Does Value Jet fly to NYC?" (to
which I said) Only half way... was their favorite, while someone else loved
my:  Well, if Susan McMuffin removed her top, she'd clear a city block... And
THEN, I'll post something that *I* think is funny and nobody else does...
...but that's the way it goes...

Thanks for the "feedback" (hMMM... expect an e-mail from some "person"
saying, "Don't encourage him!")

- -wf