thewho list top ten

<<I guess you weren't following them too closely. They were really all
about The Who. A few of us decided to "code" our posts. "pizza" was really
the code word for "bootleg". Can't believe you missed that one... Now that
all the stores have been "busted", no point keeping it a secret any
longer..>>

Fang, this is a good one but doesn't top the "gee, while you were off
the list the moon crashed into the earth and we all died."  now, THAT
was so funny I made my husband come upstairs and read it, along with
Andy's "who list week in review."  I like a little comedy with my Who.

Trish