Comments on WW1 Broadcast and Flame Wars

Hello again all!
Won't get a chance to see the Who in person at MSG, but I did listen to
the WW1 broadcast last nite.  As several other people said:
Quadrophenia: Holy Fucking Shit!!!
It was fooking great!
If anyone who was there doesn't think they got their money's worth, then
you shouldn't be reading this list any way.
The only flaw I heard in the show was Billy Idol's bellboy:  You really
need to be pissed to sing those lines.  I don't know why he couldn't have
done a few shots of whiskey before he went on.
Otherwise, an amazing show and a hot-hot-hot version of Naked Eye.  That
one was for you, Lauren, and I hope you ate it up!!

WRT to the flame wars discussion:
I monitor this list for Who info., and have found it extremely helpful.
However, I also get this in digested form, so it is a little bit harder
to sift thru the mail then if I had been getting individual messages.
I for one would vote (if that is what it takes) to elimate any topics
other than Who-related ones.  Those discussions about pizza, God, etc.
don't seem to be relevant tot this list.
I would also like to suggest that people make their Subject headings
clear.  Often, I only scan the subject list in the digest version, and if
there is nothing that interests me I delte the whole file.  But I always
worry I might be missing some important info.

I've found the best way to deal with flame attacks on yourself is not to
respond to them at all.  Somhow, the flamer seems to get satisfaction
from ticking you off, and replying just seems to increase that pleasure.
Sticks and stones may break your bones, but flames will never hurt you.

Anyway, back to the Who.
HOT-HOT-HOT Shows!!!  They really semm to have it down.
Now, that they have the show fine-tuned, WHEN WILL THEY BE COMING CLOSER
TO COLORADO????
I will stay tuned to the list to find out.
To all those who will be seeing the remaining shows, ROCK OUT FOR ME!!!
I'll be with you in spirit.

Peace,
Laura Kriho

Colorado Hemp Initiative Project