JAE art "show"

Christy Benanti wrote:
	I'm on my brother's system so he messes up my e-mail.  I'm not
exactly sure what he sent in my name, but my apologies anyway.  'nuff
said.
	I heard on the radio (WNEW) that JAE is going to be at the art
show at the Ambassador gallery from 2-4 pm on Sunday.  However, it is
more an art "sale" than a show, so I cannot go because my measly
allowance cannot afford it (sigh).
	Somebody asked if "Revolver", the record store, was still open
(I forgot who because I deleted the e-mail, sorry).  Yes, its still
there and I think they still sell imports, but don't hold me to that.
	Two questions before I go:
1. Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the book "Maximum R&B" by
Richard Barnes in NYC?  I had heard that they were supposed to be
re-publishing it and then I never heard of it again.
2. Why aren't there any Who conventions in the NY area?  There would
definitely be enough people to hold one (all of us who were at the
Garden saw that).
Christy
"It's only a teenage wasteland"