Cheap MSG Tix for anyone...

Hey friends -

Just wanted folks to know that both Tues and Wed tickets could be had dirt cheap
outside MSG starting at about 7:50 PM.  Look along 7th ave near the main MSG
entrance.  You could easily get a fair seat for $10; on Tues my friend and I
paid $25 each for floor seats at 8:05.  Looks like demand is way down, supply
way up - beat the scalpers at their own game!  Especially since the opening act
for the next 3 nights is Michell D'digliocello (spelling all wrong, I know) -
who is skipable (unlike Joan Osborne, IMHO), this is an easy strategy.

- - Mason