OHHHH Whatta Nite !!!!

Let me take you all back about 22 yrs--growing up in Bayside NY,,there
were 4 "whoboys",,against the world of Stones--Zepplinz--ELP--Beatles
etc,etc---we knew what we were talking about,and we knew that "they"
didn't. We grew up together,hung out together,partied together.got sick
together,,,and got well together--but we were together..

   On Tuesday nite--the 4 "whoboys" did what was right and natural---we
went to a Who event-together. Older,wiser,some married,some not--But
now WHOMEN and what a nite::

  We all saw attempts of Quad when it 1st came out--and truthfully I
loved those original shows,,but this was something special as well. The
Who related band was fantastic-tight-wonderful. The music was something
to be heard to be believed--I found myself shaking my head in disbelief
that they are pulling it off so perfectly.
  Start w/John---do I really have to say anyting?? Is there really
anything to say?? If so--you say it,,cause he is/was beyond words!!!
 Pete--hmm I'll get to you in a minute-
 Roger,,,,,,,,,,,He was the centerpiece of the whole show--stage
presence was undescribable-he was there,center stage moving
,,grooving-like a like a sex machine--opps wrong guy (Stacey haha) he
was in total control. I first saw the band in 1971--Roger sounded just
as good--whatta voice.
 Pete--hmmm...anyone out there who know me--knows that IMO Pete is the
GREATEST musician of all time--BAR NONE--tho he played great--sang
great--and at times even moved great--It actually hurt me to see him
playing accoustic guitar,yet again. Standing within the plastic baffles
where was electic Pete?? I needed to see that--no windmills?? but at
least 2 scissorleaps!!! Thank god!!!
 The rest of the band was just great--as a former drummer Zak did an
excellent job--and he looked marvelous doin it..But one small thing---I
REALLY kept thinking of Moonie---was he lookin down sayin to himself."I
can do better then that"? We know he would--I really missed seeing him
- --notice how the few times they showed his face on the screens everyone
went crazy?? AH Mooonie-we all loved ya !!
  So the WHOMEN went home after the show happy and I went home after the
show--really happy knowing what I saw was special and knowing that being
w/these other guys helped make it so!!!!
    Thanks lots Joel--     with much love     Mark--forever whoman