Pete Sitting on the Crapper

Considering Pete's lifeless and lazy performance at Hide (sic) Park, I wonder if
Pete invested in ToolTime's Tim Allen's toilet contraption that is basically a
reclining toilet complete with backrest and leglift, for those special reading
moments, while your evacuation makes it way South.

I watch one sitcom per year and that was the one I saw.  Lucky, lucky me.

Read Pete's Guitar World interview.  Good stuff.  Too much Tommy talk and
questions asked that we have heard a bazillion times.  Pete was definitely not
sarcastic when asking Roger to sing Quad.  Pete even says several times that it
really was an effort asking him to do it.

Pete also said Roger has his own addicitions that he cannot publicly speak
about.  I wonder what they are.  Maybe Rog sits home Who-sturbating to old
videos or Peteing off to pictures of old gals?  Sounds like Rog has a plastic
surgery and/or hair coloring addicition.