Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #283

Wfang, re:

>>Now, would it be worth flying over here to see simply The Who?

Or, to see The Who and Mark L and Bernd slug it out on the streets of
Manahattan while the scalpers walk by and sell overpriced tickets?>>

Hey, I might be one of those ones bugging the scalpers...Fang, are they
the same ones previously discussed at the Supper Club? ;-)

Well,it hasn't been so good today.  No news on tickets yet (I brought my
modem to work so I could check mail!), and Glitter's gonna be at the MSG
show.  Somebody shoot me now :-)

If anybody has anything good for the 17th, let me know...thanks...

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May