Re: Track Records <<click>> Track Records <<click>> Track Records <<click>>

David, re:

<< Ok, I think we get the point.  You've lost your touch White Fang.  Indeed,
 you're starting to sound like a broken record.  Don't you have anything new
 to say?  Perhaps you could start picking on . . . hmmm . . .   immigrants?
  People with disabilities?  Children on welfare?    >>

Actually, "the point" sometimes takes awhile to sink in around here,
therefore the same idea needs to be expressed in different ways. For example,
you didn't quite get my post about A/Bing "Quad" as you thought that I
introduced 2 different CD players into the equation and wrote quite a long
post on the same. I then had to reexplain the obvious and point out that I
didn't.

So... the moral of the story is, even "bright" guys like you, don't often get
the point...

- -wf