Re: Hard Rock London

On Mon, 15 Jul 1996, Shanon Dell wrote:

> 	First of all they had a guitar on the wall that I've never seen
> in Pete's hands.  It was a Gibson with the V-shaped end (I can't think of
> the name of that style.)  Did Pete ever play one of these?

That might have been the Flying V Joe Walsh (I think) gave him.  He
supposedly sold it and other guitars of his to buy a boat accoring to an
interview in TGM from the time of Psychoderelict.  It can be seen on the
cover of Chines Eyes.

> 	Was everything on the wall fake?  They had Pete's robe thing from
> the Tommy movie.  They had one of Kenney's snare drums, Keith's cymbal,

I heard that the Tommy outfit was real (the one made out of oversized
British Pound notes right?)

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

	"I smash guitars because I like them. " -- Pete Townshend