No Subject

Gad, Re:

> (Bernd - Does this help Los Angeles in its bid to become entertainment
> capital of the world?)

No.  But at least it will make Brad happy, and that's all we want, right?

Cheers,

Bernd

   Bernd,
  What's really going to make me happy is when Curbishley and friends
break the code of silence and announce the Calif. tour dates.  I hope
Gary Glitter gets dropped by then.  I would like to see Eddie Vedder
and Pete do Punk Meets The Godfather as a duet.  I'm guessing the
announcement may come some time next week. Have a good time at the
shows.
                     Brad