HB(L)O(W) Review

My observations on the 2 hours of broadcasted material:

1) HEY ALANNIS! Whats up with running in circles?

2) HEY RON WOOD! Please either die or retire from public life!

3) Did Dylan's bassist look like he was playing his first grammar school
gig in front of Grandma and Grandpa or what?

NOW FOR QUAD STUFF!!!

1)I bolted straight up from my chair at the opening of "The Real Me",
until I saw that PT was not there.... Sleeping again Pete?

2) Best part of Gilmore's performance; The camera angle was such that one
of the female backup singers, (As Butt-head)...uhhhhhh, thinggies... were
right next to his face.

3) HEY GARY GLITTER! You already nailed Rog, were you gunning for John?
Maybe then you could scare everyone else into an impromptu version of
Rock and Roll, Part 2..... I now believe in reincarnation. Shelley
Winters came back as Gary Glitter.

4) There must have been another bassist playing backstage, because it is
INHUMAN for JAE to have played the way he did on 5:15 (even before solo)

5) Hopefully, the stage crew at MSG will plug in Pete's acoustic. If we
have to live with that, we should able to hear it at minimum.

6) Roger deserves A TON of credit for gutting it out....Wonder if he took
any cortisone or other painkillers......Considering the accident, his
performance was stellar.

7) Too many crowd shots.......Except that every shot of the front/center
audience made me wonder which one was our Jour-manalist friend,
Bare-end.

THanks for reading, if you made it this far!!!!!

"Come sleep on the beach, keep within my reach"