Polydor Quads

The Who listers with the e-mail addresses

   Kindari@jcc-uky.campus.mci.net
   slipkid@interlynx.net
   tjherrlinger@ucdavis.edu

will receive each one copy of the new Polydor Quad

   on Tuesday afternoon, at the Pennsylvania Hotel,
   on Saturday evening, at the Molly Wee,
   on Wednesday evening, at the Molly Wee,

respectively.

Unfortunately, after having checked out every local record store today (yes,
sometimes vacation can be harder than work), I have found only two copies up to
now.  So I will have to do it the hard way, getting up very early tomorrow,
taking a train to Frankfurt am Main, buying more Quads there before heading for
Frankfurt Airport... :-)

I am still willing to buy two more copies.  If you are interested, e-mail me.
The current average price is about $20.10, and it might get a little cheaper
since I assume that large Frankfurt record stores have rather low prices.

Cheers,

Bernd
at Bayreuth (world capital of Wagner music, princely summer residences, gold
washing, and bureaucracy)