Bear-nd

Subject:  Bear-nd

Got my passport today, booked my flight and my hotel room.  Busy now with
further preparations.  New York, beware, I'm coming... :-)

See you all at the MW on Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat, and for a short good-bye on Sun.
Hm, I don't really like the idea of wearing name tags - looks a little too much
like a conference, but this is my vacation...

A short hint concerning the pronounciation of my first name (Bernd).  As a good
first approximation, try saying Bear-nd.  If you want to come closer to the
pronounciation I like, take for the `Ber-' part a mixture of 2/3 `bear' and 1/3
the `be-' part of `bed'.  Don't try to pronounce my family name (Gramlich).
Unless you have a very good knowledge of German, you will fail painfully... :-)

Looking forward to the shows and the listers' meetings.

Cheers,

Bernd