MSG Tickets for Sale

     A friend from San Diego can't make it to New York and I now have one excellent floor seat (not just because you get to sit next to me) for the Wednesday, July 17th show.  It's Section 5, Row F, Seat 8.  I bought it from Jeremy Westin for $100 and that's what I'm asking.
     Also, I can't make it to the Saturday, July 20th show and still have two seats in Section 334, Row L, Seats 5 and 6.  Although somewhat high up, this section is relatively close to the stage.  I paid face value for these $40 tickets and with the service charges they are $48.25 each.
     If you're interested, please email me as soon as possible.  Thanks.

     Tim Herrlinger