Re: JAE show/don't mean to...

WF -=20

No problem. I was attempting to joke; perhaps some of my message got cut =
off in all the mail woes of yesterday. I always find it amusing how =
rumors grow. For example, a few weeks ago there was the Who at the Tibet =
Freedom Concert rumor, do you recall? I guess what happened is that a DJ =
or two passed on the rumor that the Who would play the Polo fields =
(Golden Gate Park.) Since the only show actually scheduled at the park =
was the Tibet Freedom thingie, some almost wise people put 1 and 2 =
together, and got 7.=20

In this case, I thought it amusing that a show would be delayed 2 or 3 =
hours so that folk on the west coast could hear it live - as if it =
really mattered (uh, sorry - does it?) It was mere coincidence that =
Thursday was the night JAE might (according to you) play Le Bar Peepee =
(oh - new rumor!!) in a private show just for us. Anyway, I'm really =
just coming out to hear Joan Osborne.

As always, thanks for your information gathering/sharing. =20

I look forward to meeting you and so many others Tuesday.

BTW - Is anyone coming in from SFO? I'll be on the Monday night United =
red-eye.

Cheers,

Gad

From: Jeff Williams <jeffw@mxim.com>