Joe's age

But, Joe, as you know, you're the Man....

As for "whether you like it or not"... Oh, brrrooother!

Last night my friend brought over his sixteen year old godson, in from
outta town (New Hampstah, I believe), whose dad died in a car wreck when
he was about 8. Anyhoo, they were here ostensibly to listen to Beatles
records.  Wrong, BlackBird Breath!  I immediately brought out the Who,
a mix of LAL, Quad, some boots, rarities, and mostly things to showcase
the drumming.  The kid is a drummer, though he admitted my chops were
more up to snuff, owing to the fact, probably, that I've been at it for
about 20 years longer than he... Then I played the 1969/70 footage off
of the 30 years video, and whatever reservations there might have been
were removed.  He said, "Moon is the man!  He plays and makes it look so
non-chalant!"  (Uh, what does non-chalant mean?)

He's a disciple, now.