this and that

A) Don't worry, I WON'T be buying the last two. That way someone else can.
B) Generation X's first record and all the early singles were great.  Some
of my favorite music of all time.  They were verrry dynamic, had great
sense of melody, and didn't have a bad song in them.  Then the second album...
Oh, well...  I saw Billy Idol's first solo tour in '82.  When they did
Kiss Me Deadly, well, I got a wee tear in me eye (sniff!).  Of course my
stupid bitch English girlfriend made me about fifteen minutes late, so I
was a bit pissed off.  (Did anybody catch the pissed versus pissed off
comment on the Thirty Years' video, on the voiceover when The Who are
stepping on stage at Charleton?).