Re: The week in review. . .

Hey all.

>AThos,
>
>Great post! :-)
I second that.

>Maybe we should have something like that every week?
Seems like a great idea to me.  It can be written after several interesting
topics have been discussed, possibly once a week, maybe more often, maybe
less, depending on the activity of the list at that particular time.

>Hm, maybe that's a bad idea.  It could discourage both writing and reading
>anything else...
I don't think it will affect the writing or reading habits of the Whosters.
It should be a summary and possibly a bit of comic relief, like Athos' "The
week in review" was.

Just a thought
Shel