Re: Pre- and Post- Concert Site/Quad Hangout Location

>        I plan on being in Manhattan on Thursday, so I can check them out
>more thoroughly then.  I'll post my findings ASAP.

Stacey

Shelley here.  Just wanted to thank you and the other NYers personally for
putting this all together.  I'm looking forward to meeting all of you next
week.  I'll be there Wednesday, whereEVER we decide to meet.  I have long
brown hair, round glasses (yikes, ANOTHER bespectacled Who fan), fairly cute
(and humble obviously).

And BTW I gotta vouch for Mark--he does NOT look like Greg Allman.

Keep us posted, Stacey.  Thanks again.
Shel