Re: New Who Tour

MB, re:

<<Is this fact or rumour?
 I may be having second thoughts about travelling 3,000 miles to see a show
 that will be travelling to me soon.  Anyone else feel this way?  Of course,
 the more shows/the sooner is better, but at what price.  Is there a
trade-off
 between money/time and being at a Who show?  At some point, of course there
 is, but for a few hundred dollars, probably not. >>

My original "educated" guess said that this was not a "one-shot" deal. It
simply costs too much to do all of this for a "few" shows and as long as
they're "all together", start the "money machine" up...

While no exact dates and times are confirmed, my next guess would say that
whatever is to come, would be similar to '89. Highlights of "Tommy" were
played along the tour, but only performed in 2 places...

Meanwhile, feel free to start a "class action civil suit" for the "Only North
American Appearance" ad...  :)

- -wf