Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #233

Wntgtfldgn@aol.com wrote:

>>I'll call Roger on the phone and tell him that if it means losing an
>>eye
>>or
>>the above, he should take...  ???  hMMM...

> he should lose his eye! ive never seen the who before!

I think THIS is why I subscribe to the Who Digest.  This was a fantastic
response.

As to a 31 date tour with Joe Walsh...someone let me know if Buffalo is
included, as that is where I am during the year.  I just saw Joe in
concert with The Eagles and he was fabulous....the best part of the show!

As it looks, I will be at the concerts on the 16 or 17, but definitely the
21 and 22nd.  I also am underage, so if there's somewhere we could meet,
my friend Megan and I would love to meet up...

Has anybody seen the new HBO previews for the concert?  They show a quick
clip or two of Rog and Pete from the concert.  Other previews show a
montage of clips- one from the Sister Disco rehearsal (first one with
Kenney, a shot of John smiling- how weird), one from Pete doing Can't
Explain (I think) from Toronto 82....

WNEW in NYC has announced coverage of the HBO concert also on the 14th at
8 PM.  Just in case anybody wanted to know :-)

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May